Location: Sheung Wan
Roles & responsibilities:
- Provide software development services including program design, coding, testing, program modules debugging and resolving of system logic difficulties;
- identify, test and correct problems in computer system and update documentation to reflect all changes of the computer system;
- provide consulting and problem solving services to users in resolving business and operation problems;
- provide round the clock crash maintenance and technical support for production systems;
- develop training materials and conduct training courses to users under the supervision of superiors; and
- advise user on course of action on system operation, enhancements and workaround.
The ideal candidate should have/be:
- a recognized degree in Information Technology (IT) or equivalent;
- 3 years of relevant post-qualification experience in IT system development, support and maintenance services;
- well-proven experience in various IT system development with practical programming skills;
- good knowledge of software and database technologies with relevant solutions on various operating system platforms; and
- preferably experience in web-based system development on Microsoft .NET, C# and SQL Server or/and iOS & Android mobile application development. Candidates with other IT system development experience but good potential will also be considered.
(Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant qualifications, working experience and technical knowledge you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 3-year contract with a remuneration package which will be commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships.
Please send your resume or a completed application form [F601(n)] with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Head of Human Resources Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong or e-mail to email@example.com. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from https://www.tungwah.org.hk. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope/e-mail. For proper delivery of your mail items, please ensure your mail items bear sufficient postage with return address before posting. Underpaid mail items will not be accepted by Tung Wah. In accordance with the Tung Wah’s personal data policy, personal data provided by the applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not invited to attend an interview within 3 months after the deadline may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER