Roles & responsibilities:
- Provide system design and coding services according to Senior Analyst Programmer and functional & program specifications and to conduct system tests or unit tests;
- participate in development of user manuals and conduct technical training;
- perform on-going systems monitoring, maintenance and enhancements; and
- provide Information Technology (IT) application support services for users to handle their queries and problems within the scope of service independently.
The ideal candidates should have/be:
- (a) a recognized degree in IT or equivalent; or
(b) Higher Diploma in IT discipline with 1 year of relevant post-qualification experience in IT system development, support and maintenance services;
- preferably working experience in web-based system development with ASP.NET, C#;
- preferably knowledge in SQL, AJAX, JSON, JQuery or MVC; and
- good command of spoken Cantonese and written Chinese.
- Location: Sheung Wan
- Fresh graduate with IT degree and good programming skills are welcomed.
- Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant qualifications/working experience/technical knowledge you have attained in detail.
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 3-year contract with a remuneration package which will be commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incrumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume or a completed application form [F601(n)] with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Head of Human Resources Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong or e-mail to email@example.com. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from https://www.tungwah.org.hk. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope/e-mail. For proper delivery of your mail items, please ensure your mail items bear sufficient postage with return address before posting. Underpaid mail items will not be accepted by Tung Wah. In accordance with the Tung Wah’s personal data policy, personal data provided by the applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not invited to attend an interview within 3 months after the deadline may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER