Location: Sheung Wan
Roles and responsibilities:
- Prepare and draft documents such as correspondences and reports;
- provide executive and secretarial support to the supervisor including managing meetings/visits/events schedules;
- co-ordinate and compile various sectional returns and manage the office administration/record systems under charge;
- undertake recruitment and annual review exercises; and
- carry out ad hoc projects including information collection, compilation and analysis for specific subjects and provide report/proposal to facilitate the management’s decision process.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A recognized degree or equivalent;
- at least Grade E or above in English Language (Syllabus B)and Chinese Language in HKCEE or equivalent;
- fluent communication in English and Chinese (including Putonghua) ;
- excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and general IT skills, knowledge in Acrobat would be desirable; and
- preferably with executive and/or secretarial experience in large-scale organization.
(Please specify in the application form the HKCEE results and relevant qualifications/working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 3-year contract with a remuneration package which will commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume and a completed application form <F601(n)> with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Principal Human Resources Manager, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 1 September 2017. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Application forms are obtainable in person and can be downloaded from https://www.tungwah.org.hk. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with Tung Wah’s personal data policies. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 30 November 2017 may assume their applications unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER