|Name of Event
||“Jan Lamb Happy Monday Standup 2019” – TWGHs Charity Tickets (Only 23/9 & 24/9)
||Commercial Radio Production Ltd. and Media Asia Entertainment Limited
||23 & 24 September 2019 (Mon & Tue Only)
||Hong Kong Coliseum
||TWGHs is invited to be the Appointed Beneficiary Charitable Organization of the Event. Proceeds from the event after deduction of cost will be donated to TWGHs for development of various services.
||Donation for Charity Tickets
- Donation of every $880 would receive a Charity Ticket ($880 value). Enjoy 5% discount for redeeming 4 tickets or above on one show day.
- Please .
Please mark your crossed cheque payable to “Tung Wah Group of Hospitals” and send by post to Fund-raising Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals, 12 Po Yan Street, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
- Donation through banks
- Bank of China (Hong Kong): 012-875-0-024935-9
- Bank of Communications (Hong Kong Branch): 027-537-930-76188
- Bank of East Asia: 015-514-40-33666-1
- Citibank: 006-391-085-55346
- Hang Seng Bank: 024-280-402660-001
- Hongkong Bank: 004-502-301302-001
- Standard Chartered Bank: 003-416-1-000171-8
- Seats will be arranged on a “first-come-first-served” basis.
- Tickets will be dispatched via surface mail commencing early September. To avoid any delay in delivery of tickets, please ensure to provide correct and complete mailing address.
- For Hong Kong local redemption only.
- A notification of the ticket delivery date will be sent out by SMS to those who provide mobile contact no. to us. Please check SMS for details.
- If you have not received your tickets by 17 September 2019, please contact Fund-raising Division of Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at the following time: Monday to Friday: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm; 2:00 pm – 5:30 pm at 1878 333.
- Priority of seats allocation will be given to donors who have joined “Friends of Tung Wah Monthly Donation Scheme”or “Medical Services Monthly Donation Scheme”
- Redemption of tickets are available while stocks last.
- Tickets are non-exchangeable, non-refundable, not for re-sale, and voided if altered.
- Each person can donate up to a maximum of 10 charity tickets for each show day.
- Donation of HK$100 or above to TWGHs is tax deductible.
- The personal data provided in the form will only be used for handling charity tickets/ donation, as well as issuance of donation receipt, and will only be made accessible to staff of TWGHs and banks staff who need to work on the donation. Your provision of personal data to TWGHs is on a voluntary basis. However, if you cannot provide sufficient data, TWGHs may not be able to process your donation and charity tickets.
||1878 333 (Our staff will be glad to provide you with detailed information of the event)