Opportunities of Volunteer Services
Opportunities of Volunteer Services included serving all age group, including disabled, children, youth, elderly and community-in-need.
If you want to serve as volunteer, you should consider :
- What community members you want to serve?
- Which service districts?
- Call direct the concerned service units
- To enquire their community needs
For detailed information of services units, you can go to this link
Points to note when establishing a volunteer team
- Demonstrate Good Corporate Citizenship
- Contribute to a Caring Community
- Care for the Vulnerables
- Boost Employees’s Morale
- Cultivate Team Spirit
Steps for forming volunteer team:
- Assess Community Needs
- Staff Interests & Skills Survey
- Identify Volunteer Opportunities
- Plan a Project/ Programme
- Adequate Orientation/ Training
- Programme Evaluation
- Follow Up
- Appreciation, Recognition and Rewards