Roles & responsibilities:
- Assist in organizing staff welfare and staff relations activities;
- provide clerical and logistical support on staff events, including arrangement of routine practices of Tung Wah Football Team and Dragon Boat Team in weekends;
- assist in designing leaflets/posters/brochure/facebook materials for promotions;
- provide general administrative support and perform document management duties; and
- perform other related duties as required.
The ideal candidate should have/be:
- Form 4 or above;
- preferably with knowledge of computer applications including Chinese and English word-processing, MS word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and Photoshop/PhotoImpact;
- able to speak fluent Cantonese; and
- preferably with experience in organizing events.
(Please specify in the resume or application form the qualifications and working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will be appointed on temporary basis with a salary currently at $85 per hour. The incumbent may be required to work on weekends and public holidays subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume or a completed application form <F601> to the Head of Human Resources Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. For proper delivery of your mail items, please ensure your mail items bear sufficient postage with return address before posting. Underpaid mail items will not be accepted by Tung Wah. In accordance with the Tung Wah’s personal data policy, personal data provided by the applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER