Roles & responsibilities:
- Provide specialist service;
- supervise Residents undergoing specialist training;
- undertake administrative work;
- undergo continuing medical education and professional development; and
- perform any other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate should have/be:
(a) a qualification registrable in Hong Kong under the Medical Registration Ordinance;
(b) Fellow of the Hong Kong Academy of Medicine (Radiology) (FHKAM) or equivalent; and
(c) registered in the Specialist Register in the relevant specialty of the Medical Council of Hong Kong.
- Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant qualifications/working experience you have attained in detail.
- Candidates who have not acquired the entry requirements of (b) and (c) above but who have passed the exit examination and completed the necessary specialist training requirements, if found suitable for appointment, may be appointed to the post subject to their production of the required qualifications, i.e. FHKAM and specialist registration within 12 months after appointment to the post.
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will be appointed on contract terms with a salary currently at $123,980 per month (Tung Wah Master Pay Scale Point 45) plus a monthly allowance currently at $30,852 and housing allowance. Entry salary and monthly allowance depend on years of recognized experience. The salary and allowance are subject to downward/upward adjustment or may be frozen as determined by Tung Wah and/or as appropriate with reference to the civil service pay review. The fringe benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. A 15% contract discretionary payment (to be offset by the total amount of contributions made by Tung Wah under the Mandatory Provident Fund Scheme) will be granted upon satisfactory completion of the contract period.
Please send your resume or a completed application form <F601> to the Head of Human Resources Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. For proper delivery of your mail items, please ensure your mail items bear sufficient postage with return address before posting. Underpaid mail items will not be accepted by Tung Wah. In accordance with the Tung Wah’s personal data policy, personal data provided by the applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not invited to attend an interview within 3 months after the deadline may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER