Roles & responsibilities:
- Provide basic imaging services in general radiography independently;
- assist Radiographer I and/or Radiologist in the delivery of special modality services, including radiation safety activities; and
- perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
The ideal candidate should have/be:
- a degree in Radiography from a local university or equivalent;
- a Certificate of Registration (Category D) (Part II) and a valid Practising Certificate issued by the Radiographers Board of Hong Kong; and
- fluency in written English and Chinese as well as spoken English and Cantonese.
(Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant qualifications and working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will be appointed on contract terms with a salary currently at $32,430 per month (Tung Wah Master Pay Scale Point 14) plus a monthly allowance currently at $2,390 and housing allowance. Entry salary and monthly allowance depend on years of recognized experience. The salary and allowance are subject to downward/upward adjustment or may be frozen as determined by Tung Wah and/or as appropriate with reference to the civil service pay review. The fringe benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. A 15% contract discretionary payment (to be offset by the total amount of contributions made by Tung Wah under the Mandatory Provident Fund Scheme) will be granted upon satisfactory completion of the contract period.
Please send your resume or a completed application form <F601> to the Head of Human Resources Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. For proper delivery of your mail items, please ensure your mail items bear sufficient postage with return address before posting. Underpaid mail items will not be accepted by Tung Wah. In accordance with the Tung Wah’s personal data policy, personal data provided by the applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not invited to attend an interview within 3 months after the deadline may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER