Roles & responsibilities:
- Deliver dental treatments, community services and patient care;
- assist in dental health education, research and training; and
- responsible for both clinical and outreaching dental services.
The ideal candidate should have/be:
- a practicing certificate issued by the Dental Council of Hong Kong;
- member of either the Medical Defence Union or the Medical Protection Society;
- an Irradiating Apparatus License;
- experience preferably in provision of dental treatment to elderly patients.
- Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant qualifications/working experience you have attained in detail.
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will be appointed on contract terms with a salary currently at $68,940 per month (Tung Wah Master Pay Scale Point 30) plus a monthly allowance for providing outreaching dental services. Entry salary depends on years of recognized experience. The salary is subject to downward/upward adjustment or may be frozen as determined by Tung Wah and/or as appropriate with reference to the civil service pay review. The fringe benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. An incentive payment will be granted upon satisfactory completion of the three-year contract.
Please send your resume or a completed application form <F601> to the Head of Human Resources Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from https://www.tungwah.org.hk. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope/email. For proper delivery of your mail items, please ensure your mail items bear sufficient postage with return address before posting. Underpaid mail items will not be accepted by Tung Wah. In accordance with the Tung Wah’s personal data policy, personal data provided by the applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not invited to attend an interview within 3 months after the deadline may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER