Location: Sheung Wan
Roles & responsibilities:
- Sort out eligible potential tenants and liaise with them the terms and conditions of Leasing Agreements;
- answer enquiries from and resolve complaints for potential or existing tenants;
- prepare Leasing Agreements with standardized forms and format, and explain agreement details to potential, existing or renewal tenants;
- identify list of existing tenants for renewal of Leasing Agreements and prepare offers in accordance with pre-defined policies and approved rental and market information;
- follow up leasing related services such as dispatching invoices to tenants and keeping leasing record database up-to-date;
- collect rents, government rates and license fees for investment properties including temples and soothsayer stalls;
- provide follow-up services to tenants, such as dispatching rental receipts, generating/drafting reminder letters to remind tenants on late payments and perform account checking and closing arrangements in termination of tenancies; and
- liaise with estate agents for promotion of the Group’s rental properties in the market.
The ideal candidate should have/be:
- Matriculation (passes in two Advanced Level subjects in HKALE and credits in three other HKCEE subjects) or equivalent;
- preferably leasing and customer services experience;
- good command of spoken English;
- proficient in PC applications; and
- self-motivation, attention to details and ability to work under pressure.
(Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant academic results/working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 2-year contract with a remuneration package which will be commensurate with his/her background and experience. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume or a completed application form [F601(n)] with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Head of Human Resources Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. For proper delivery of your mail items, please ensure your mail items bear sufficient postage with return address before posting. Underpaid mail items will not be accepted by Tung Wah. In accordance with the Tung Wah’s personal data policy, personal data provided by the applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not invited to attend an interview within 3 months after the deadline may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER