Location: Sheung Wan
Roles & responsibilities:
- Handle and refer phone enquiries from donors to related internal personnel;
- maintain the donors’ & guests’ databases including regular data entry of donors’ & guests’ information;
- compile regular reports and analysis from the donor’s information database and assist in conducting marketing research on the trend of Corporate Social Responsibilities;
- perform simple customer relations management activities such as regular emailing, birthday greetings, networking events & activities, etc.;
- make follow-up phone calls to potential donors appealing for donation support and sponsorship and prepare reports and information for donors regarding their participation and support for the Group;
- provide support in all aspects of fund-raising events/functions, including event preparation, correspondence drafting, coordination with contractors and vendors, and other logistic arrangement;
- handle and transfer donors’ cheques and payment to the accounting team;
- offer assistance in donation box management including logistic arrangement, donation counting and inventory tracking; and
- provide general administrative support to the office and assist in receiving donation-in-kind, maintaining proper stock and donation record.
The ideal candidate should have/be:
- (a) 5 passes in HKCEE including English Language (Syllabus B), Chinese Language and Mathematics or equivalent; or
(b) completed F.5 with at least 1 year of relevant experience in administration/event management/fund-raising/customer services/corporate communications/marketing;
- good computer knowledge and skills including Chinese and English word-processing;
- a mature personality as well as good organizational, communication and interpersonal skills;
- able to work as a team but also work independently and under pressure; and
- attentive to details.
(Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant academic results/qualifications and working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 2-year contract with a remuneration package which will be commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume or a completed application form [F601(n)] with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Head of Human Resources Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. For proper delivery of your mail items, please ensure your mail items bear sufficient postage with return address before posting. Underpaid mail items will not be accepted by Tung Wah. In accordance with the Tung Wah’s personal data policy, personal data provided by the applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER