Location: Sheung Wan
Roles & responsibilities:
- Provide support to superiors in management and supervision of the Group’s construction, maintenance and renovation projects;
- prepare feasibility study and design proposal for fitting-out works;
- prepare consultancy agreement, tender documents, schedule of works and drawings for superiors’ approval;
- attend site meetings, prepare inspection reports, monthly financial & progress reports and update project progress register, etc.;
- invite quotations for renovation and minor repair works, analyze reports and recommend quotations received to superiors;
- evaluate the consultants’ and contractors’ performance on the Group’s construction, maintenance and renovation projects;
- certify and recommend payment for consultancy services, construction, renovation and maintenance works for superiors’ approval; and
- perform any ad hoc duties and tasks as assigned.
The ideal candidate should have/be:
- (a) a recognized Degree in Building Surveying or equivalent; or
(b) a recognized first Degree or Diploma in Architectural Studies and second Degree in Architecture or equivalent;
- at least Level 4 in English Language and Chinese Language in the HKDSE or equivalent; and
- proficient in PC skills, i.e. MS Office, MS Project and Auto CAD.
(Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant academic results, qualifications and working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will be appointed on temporary basis with a salary at $28,000 per month. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume or a completed application form <F601> to the Head of Human Resources Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. For proper delivery of your mail items, please ensure your mail items bear sufficient postage with return address before posting. Underpaid mail items will not be accepted by Tung Wah. In accordance with the Tung Wah’s personal data policy, personal data provided by the applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not invited to attend an interview within 3 months after the deadline may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER