Location: Sheung Wan
Roles & responsibilities:
- Perform general clerical duties including typing, filing, checking and updating records and database;
- perform general office administration duties such as handling enquiries and compilation of documents; and
- perform any other duties as assigned..
The ideal candidate should have/be:
- Form 5 or above;
- preferably at least 1 year of clerical experience;
- good computer knowledge; and
- proficient in both Chinese and English word-processing skills.
(Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant qualifications and working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will be appointed on temporary basis with salary at $12,500 per month. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume or a completed application form <F601> to the Head of Human Resources Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. For proper delivery of your mail items, please ensure your mail items bear sufficient postage with return address before posting. Underpaid mail items will not be accepted by Tung Wah. In accordance with the Tung Wah’s personal data policy, personal data provided by the applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not invited to attend an interview within 3 months after the deadline may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER