Location: Sheung Wan
Roles and responsibilities:
- Deliver day-to-day human resources support services such as recruitment, re-appointment, salary assessment and cessation of services;
- provide executive support for the review of manpower/pay/HR policies and ad hoc projects/tasks including collection, compilation and analysis of the relevant information as well as drafting documents; and
- handle office administration routines and carry out any other duties assigned.
The ideal candidate should have/be:
- A recognized degree or equivalent;
- at least Grade D in English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language in the HKCEE or equivalent ;
- preferably good knowledge in word-processing and other office software applications; and
- good interpersonal and communication skills.
(Please specify in the application form the HKCEE results and relevant qualifications/working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will be on temporary basis with a remuneration package which will be commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume and a completed application form [F601(n)] with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Head of Human Resources Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Underpaid mail items will not be accepted by Tung Wah. For proper delivery of your mail items, please ensure your mail items bear sufficient postage with return address before posting. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah’s personal data policy.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER