Location: Sheung Wan
Roles and responsibilities:
- Assist in planning, designing, coordinating and implementing staff events/initiatives;
- render hospitality service and on-site logistical support to staff events to ensure compliance with standard procedures, satisfaction of participants, and resolution of any problems that arise;
- assist in consolidating regular exercises for the Section;
- make recommendations for applications of staff welfare schemes/grants and ensure all applications are processed in a timely and proper manner;
- design special gift/souvenir to all staff and follow through the process of production and distribution;
- assist in maintaining the day-to-day operation of the Section and handle complicated enquiries relating to staff welfare/relations policies/benefits/ activities; and
- provide administrative support to supervisor/teams in the Section as assigned.
The ideal candidate should have/be:
- a recognized degree or equivalent;
- Grade D or above in both English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language in the HKCEE or equivalent;
- preferably relevant experience in project & event management;
- proficiency in English and Chinese, and preferably Putonghua;
- calibre as a good team player with sound interpersonal skills; and
- ability to work independently with initiative and have a strong sense of responsibility.
(Please specify in the application form the HKCEE results and relevant qualifications/working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will be on temporary basis with a remuneration package which will be commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume and a completed application form [F601(n)] with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Head of Human Resources Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. For proper delivery of your mail items, please ensure your mail items bear sufficient postage with return address before posting. Underpaid mail items will not be accepted by Tung Wah. In accordance with the Tung Wah’s personal data policy, personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER