Location: Sha Tin
Roles & responsibilities:
- Handle overall coordination, planning, development and administration of “The Provision of Structured Small Group Training and Transactional Support Services for Students with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) in Ordinary Primary and Secondary Schools’’;
- plan and coordinate professional training and programs for the ASD team;
- provide professional back up to the ASD team; and
- assist the Supervisor to operate the service centre.
The ideal candidate should have/be:
- a recognized degree in Social Work or equivalent;
- at least Grade E or above in English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language in the HKCEE or equivalent;
- registration under the Social Workers Registration Ordinance (Cap.505) as Registered Social Worker;
- at least 5 years’ post-qualification experience in the rank of Assistant Social Work Officer/Social Worker I/Social Worker II/Assistant Planning Officer II/serving Assistant Planning Officer I or equivalent;
- proficiency in English and Chinese; and
- preferably at least an aggregate of 1 year of administrative experience after obtaining the bachelor’s degree.
(Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant academic results/qualifications/working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will be appointed on contract terms with a salary currently at $51,095 per month (Tung Wah Master Pay Scale Point 25). Entry salary depends on years of recognized experience. The salary is subject to downward/upward adjustment or may be frozen as determined by Tung Wah and/or as appropriate with reference to the civil service pay review. The fringe benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships.
Vaccine Pass requirements:
Job applicant (if appointed) will be required to enter or work in specified/other applicable premises under the Vaccine Pass and fulfill the Vaccine Pass requirements in accordance with the Prevention and Control of Disease (Vaccine Pass) Regulation (Cap. 599L) and as stipulated by the Hospital Authority/Education Bureau/Social Welfare Department/other authorities at any point of time during the course of employment.
Please send your resume or a completed application form <F601> to the Head of Human Resources Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 11 July 2022. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Underpaid mail items will not be accepted by Tung Wah. For proper delivery of your mail items, please ensure your mail items bear sufficient postage with return address before posting. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah’s personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 31 October 2022 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER