Location: Sheung Wan
Roles & responsibilities:
- Conduct risk-based audits and reviews;
- identify audit findings and provide value-added recommendations;
- participate in reviewing, analyzing and consolidating entire/part of audit findings for superior report writing;
- assist in documenting audit findings;
- prepare audit programs and schedules in accordance with pre-defined audit scope and objectives for effective audit review;
- provide advice and guidance to subordinates;
- coordinate work schedules for audit team members;
- solicit and gather information relevant to audit assignments;
- make professional judgments on what samples to collect and to what extent of samples would be sufficient;
- conduct audit tests, including the compliance and substantive tests; and
- assist administrative works of audit team.
The ideal candidate should have/be:
- (a) Basic Certificate/Higher Certificate/Diploma in Accounting or Business Administration with 5 years’ accounting/auditing experience; or
(b) Associate Degree/Higher Diploma/Professional Diploma in Accounting or Business Administration with 3 years’ accounting/auditing experience; or
(c) a recognized degree in any disciplines with 2 years’ accounting/auditing experience; or
(d) completed all professional examinations of Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)/Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) or equivalent with 1 year’s accounting/auditing experience;
- preferably supervisory experience; and
- good communication skills and attention to details.
(Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant qualifications and working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 2-year contract with a remuneration package which will be commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume or a completed application form [F601(n)] with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Head of Human Resources Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. For proper delivery of your mail items, please ensure your mail items bear sufficient postage with return address before posting. Underpaid mail items will not be accepted by Tung Wah. In accordance with the Tung Wah’s personal data policy, personal data provided by the applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not invited to attend an interview within 3 months after the deadline may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER